View Menu for Maine Hardware

March 11, 2015

Entry #23 Wall Treatment Repair – Johanna Moore, Farmingdale ME

I’ve never seen¬†anything like this before. Something malfunctioned in the heating system and caused the cast iron radiator to explode, propelling a giant piece of schrapnel across the room and through the window on the other side. The motion set off the home security system, which was good because no one was home. The gaping hole in the window and a failed heating system on a frigid February night could have made the damage to the house much worse had the alarm not been¬†tripped.

  • Maine Hardware | iNet Login